Without further adieu my control shield:
- Control Shield Eagle PCB (heavy)
- Control Shield Eagle Schematic (heavy)
- Control Shield Eagle PCB (light)
- Control Shield Eable Schematic (light)
- Octinct Python Router (much faster and efficient, also has much improved and commented version of firmware, however i have not tested the hardware with it myself.)
I'm using the older firmware and the old processing router in my examples.
The updated firmware and python router are much much better, the newer firmware has wonderful commenting. The firmware in the 'old' folder on evilsoft's site, and the 'old' firmware I'm using differ in a few ways:
- The port manipulation for the transistor bases have had some ports changed due to a mistake when creating the shield, i was assuming the analog ports were numbered incrementally and not decrementally, so I modified the firmware to account for this.
- The led remap has been changed
The Octinct is free for non-commercial purposes, with the understanding that you will have the pcb's made domestically wherever that may be in the spirit of monome.org